Thursday, August 12, 2010

Nappy cake..


Well I have been so busy lately(crap all I have been doing is sleeping) (but it seems to be working I am feeling slightly better)

Anyway here are some things I have made in this mad mad week leading up to the boys birthday party.


This nappy cake is for my newphew Daniel and his partner Kate,They are expecting their second child a little girl due at the end of Sept.I was suppose to make this for Katie's shower in July but it just didn't happen. Oh well stop complaining they got it and really liked it.Not a bad job considersiding it was made at 3.00am morning of party.Ha Ha

                                      Love
                                              dee x

















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x