Sunday, September 26, 2010

Spring flowers.

Today after Kevin was working on the yards I was looking at my beautiful flowers.
The smell from the jasmine was so sweet I loved it.
It really makes me want to get well so I can go down into the garden and  weed etc-at the moment Kev is doing it,Don't get me wrong I didn't dig the holes for the plants or heavy work but I would help trim and weed and do the mulching --most of the time I would love to water the plants and grass and  anyone else(kevin) who came my way...

So now I am going to bore you as well and show you some plants ha ha



Can you see my church birdhouse.Gee I love my Jasmine...



Love my May Bush.



Love it love it Love it...........


And I found this little fella in my grass .Isn't he cute.

I LOVE SPRING...
love
dee x

2 comments:

  1. Your garden is looking just beautiful.You are my inspiration, I have now planted some spring annuals, and looking forward to them flowering.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x