Sunday, October 24, 2010

Hello .

Well Hi sorry I haven't posted anything lately but I have been held captive by a bunch of cannibals who for the last week have been trying to decide on the best way to cook me I mean I am no spring chicken ........I WISH ..

No just been sick as usual -bad legs and bad temperatures.

Then I double took my medication one day well that took nearly 3 days to sort it self out BUT I"M BACK .ha ha ha

BULLA-

Lisa and Alan sent us a photo of themselves in Fiji...where they went as Alan's 50th birthday suprise.....



Don't they look happy.....

love dee xx



1 comment:

  1. Allan looks a little tired....Too much of everything????? They do look good together though.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x