Friday, October 8, 2010

Scrap from the past.

HI just wanted to show a few of my favorite things I have made this year.

Bit boring for some but  I wanted to show my mum a few of them  that she hasn't see.

Enjoy...(hopefully)


Just a little wing album for a friend...The album comes with 5 pages but I only use 2....


Oh God this is me about 9 months pregnant....


Aidan the tiger...




My girl never wears a dress so we had to do this to remember her in one ha ha


Little 4yr old Kerry..






Kevin's parents were married 50yrs this year so I made this as a guest book -the signing pages were after these but they are boring so I thought I would save you ..


My demon boy...


My mum-beautiful isn't she xxx




This is a wedding album I made my mum and dad  from an acrylic album I bought.

I really love this and the colours...Lucky for me mum loves it too.he he he



The boy turns one ...



I love Kerry and this page....My all time favorite I think.




I had my dad cut these out for me for our Pink Breakfast at work.You put a message on the back and give to someone in need.

thanks for looking I hope you didn't get too bored

love
dee xxx


1 comment:

  1. They are all so beautiful, I don't know which one that I like the most. Eerything you do is just so perfect. I love you, Mum xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x