Saturday, January 1, 2011

Bits of Christmas from around the house.....

Yeah we are back from our holiday in Old where we had a great time with my mum and dad.

Anyway before I show you all those photos and stories I still have a couple of others to show you over a couple of posts .

So grab a coffee and a biscuit  or two because this may take a while,


This little topiary tree is on the front veranda.

I have a "thing" for candy canes at Christmas and Kev put six little flashing in the front garden.




"Boo"


This is our front door with all the bits I was just talking about.



Just had to show you all this.Lisa (my BF)took Cruella to get her Santa photo taken.....

Cute hey..

Ok so that's enough for this time.

Lots more coming though

love
dee
x

1 comment:

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x