Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas craft 3

I didn't get these last minute gifts finished till almost Christmas Day  but somehow and  with a bit of luck I did get them finished and was very happy with them.....




Butterfly's -Love them which is good because they are everywhere.

I got these frames from the $2 shop and they were bright gold.Cost $1.50 for the little one.

One tube of Warm white paint and a can of gloss clear and yeah beautiful white frames waiting to be filled in with some butterflies.

PS--the girls I gave these to loved them and I hope you do as well.


These wooden letters  are from  Lincraft..

I made these up for my mum ,-and thankfully she liked them..
Traci from  The four of us  made the flowers for me.She also did a set of the letters but had a black edge around them which I like but I thought I would do cream for mum,
They turned out.really nice as well.

PS they are sitting funny because being late at night when I finished Ididn't get the hooks on the back but mum will ....



This is a book I made my sister .I used to make "living books" a long time ago and then I saw one Giill   book of me  had made and so I adapted a bit from both ideas,and this is the end result and my sister did love it.

love
dee
x

3 comments:

  1. Yummy soooo much goodness! LOVE the book and those frames are sooooo cute and I'm sure your Mum will treasure the JOY always, gilly ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my JOY & it will have pride of place every Christmas
    Love you & thank you Mum xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Christmas craft! The decorated letters and the butterfly pictures have gone into my memory bank for future scraplifting! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x