Monday, January 10, 2011

Cousins

So after the beach it was off to visit the cousins TYLER and MAKAYLA,

They have both grown so much, Kate and I had fun dressing Makayla up and Tyler wanted a hat on so lots of photos were taken.LM just played with his new trucks.


This is the baby hood I made when Makayla was born.At least she kind of fits it this time.


Tyler used his as a hat. Looks a  bit reggae hey man..


One little fairy ....too cute



No I think I like this one -laughing fairy .


Sweet fairy


Nude fairy..-thank God it's not the  old one in the background.ha ha


Cousins best friends forever.

love
dee
x

1 comment:

  1. I love Makayla in the fairy outfit. Lets hope that Tyler & Aidan remain best mates always.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x