Monday, February 21, 2011

Maddox canvas

On the weekend I  made a initial canvas for Kerry's best friend Natalie's new born baby boy Maddox.

What a mouthful.

I love to give homemade gifts and we have a few favorites that we like to give to baby's.

The first is the initial.

Usually I do this on it's own with no canvas but Kerry said Natalie likes things plain .

So I chose a matching paper used my trusty Modge Podge to cover the canvas then stuck the paper on it rubbing out any air bubbles  I did the same for the initial "M".

Then just let dry and glue together and I put some little buttons on for fun.



Photo isn't the best but you get the idea.and Kerry loves it......

                                                                          

1 comment:

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x