Friday, March 4, 2011

Getting there

I don't know what is happening at the moment with this blog I HATE CHANGE,Yesterday I woke to find no title no bits down the side HELP !!!!!

I called my friend Gill same has happened to her site and Fred's so at least I am in good company ha ha

So I have managed to put my name back (i lost the blue one )but that's about all I can do at present  I am scared to do to much in case I lose every thing ha ha So please just bear with me a little while till I fix this I tend to be a bit pre-occupied when there is something wrong going on..

On a good note my Mum will be here on Monday ......I can't wait.
                                                                       

5 comments:

  1. Enjoy having your mum there. Pity dad wasn't going down too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry Deb but you have to have him up there ha ha dee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both you & Debra but it will be nice to have some time away, besides John has to look after Benson & Pedro.
    I'm sure that Debra will keep a eye on the old boy.(John that is)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes, I hope blogger is behaving itself. My hubby tried to double click on one of my blog pics to get it enlarged and it said there'd been a compromise, something to do with malware. Scary! Deb xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know a big fat zilch about technology so I can't help with the disappearing bits, Dee! Glad you are still here though!
    Have fun with your Mum. xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x