Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Wisdom from the Little Man.

               Thought I would share this wonderful conversation I had with the Little Man.

Dee-"come here LM you have something on your face"

LM-"What"

Dee "just come here-oh yuck it is a boogie go get me a tissue please"

LM " Don't need tissue I can eat boogies"

Dee-"Get out of here you are not eating boogies now go get the tissue'

LM-" But that's what little boys do -we eat boogies"

Dee "KEVIN CAN YOU COME HELP ME "

                         and I thought it gets easier



He is quite cute when his mouth is closed ha ha


Showers-He Loves them...

See you
                                                                     

1 comment:

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x