Sunday, June 26, 2011

I'm back

Hello hello hello I am back.Well if you can call it that.

Yeah I have been sick still my infection got a lot worse but luckily the Professor I see has put me on some mega antibiotics and they appear to be working,

It is really is depressing and soul destroying when you are sick and no one has the answer  or can help.All I have done is sit in my cave ( my bedroom) and slept ,cried-no craft or computer couldn't be bothered with do anything,worse of all I thought of ways to end it all -yeah I have sunk that low.And before you judge me I wish you could walk a mile in my shoes.Although at the moment a mile is impossible ha ha ha

I am glad though that my family and a few close friends have shown me such love and support that I think I going to get better.

So this is just a quick hello,I will have another post shortly showing what has been happening in our life while I have been in the cave.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you are back. Let's hope that each day you continue to improve. Hope that "Little Man" of yours is being good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you are back as we have missed all your comments. Things will keep getting better for you I'm sure. Positive thinking. Love you Mum xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x