Monday, November 7, 2011

my week

My weekend  was weird this week...It started off really good then  i went down hill BANG......I was
out for six.But at least it was good before I got sick.

any way here are a couple of pictures taken on the weekend.



Yep that is craft you can see,I have heaps I need to do so hurry up.


this disgusting piece of toast that the LM begs Kev for...
Breakfast cheese
Vegemite
jam
honey
and peanut butter

And he loves it.I cant stand it be then again I don't need to eat it .


LM eating his toast.....


Even Bonnie got into things.Here she is having her bath. She doesn't
look like it but she did enjoy it.

Till next time
                                                                         

1 comment:

  1. Yuk for the toast but Aidan loves it & that's all that matters.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x