Tuesday, November 22, 2011

New cossies

The LM is pool crazy .

This isn't a problem .

The problem is he walks in the front door after school and leaves a trail of clothes and then starts jumping around wanting to go for a swim .all while being naked.This is so funny to see but when he goes to get in the pool Bonnie our dog runs along side him and I am frighten she will bite his willie off ( I am laughing here as it sounds so silly )

So to make him not be dog snacks I bought him so cosies.when he put them on he told me to get the camera and take a photo of him...



Cute hey..... So sorry Bonnie no snacks now.
                                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x