Saturday, January 28, 2012

Craft for Chloe

Me again with some more photos.

This time just showing some of the craft I made for my new neice Chole....

Enjoy


Kev and Princess Chloe.....


Shame about the picture but rug is crochet using 2 types of wool with big hook.
Then I threaded pink ribbon around it.Looks beautiful and feels so warm.

My dad cut me the letters out.
I love the colours .this is the colour of her room and she has butterfly's every where-hence the butterfly's.

new stockings to hang.

I bought Chloe's stocking and added her name and butterfly's to it.I also found this beautiful stand for her
Christmas ball to hang on..

I went through my dollies and flowers and made these for her.

This is a lamp shade or just a hanging piece for her room.
love

                                                                   

2 comments:

  1. As usual your craft is beautiful. I'm sure that Sam & Chris will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gorgeous projects! Love some of the embellishments you've used LOL! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x