Thursday, May 3, 2012

crafty week

Well apart from me being in the doldrums for the last couple of years  I mean weeks ha ha - I  still had to do some craft for a couple of gifts -also it keeps me sane. If you can call me that..ha ha
So here goes ...


I can't take credit for this blanket but I wanted to show my mum's progress on a Lego rug she is making for the LM. It looks so great I can't wait till it is finished as it is  just so fabulous.I am repeating myself again and again.
Thanks Mum you are the best...

  
Now this blanket I will take credit for.It is for baby Shakira and it is so warm and soft. I am really pleased with how it turned out.


Just another name sign .But I couldn't bring myself to do it in blue so I chose green and orange. I am very happy with this colour combination. I have also done the LM's in this combo  as well.


I was going to make this for my step sister for Christmas last year as she loved the one I made for my mum  but you know the story I wasn't well last Christmas- any way
I found the letters in the craft room and thought just do it now.At least she will have it for this Christmas.Glad I did cause I really like it as well.I am going to get my dad to cut out the letters and I want to make mine with all the letters in the music paper. .

My friend Tracey made the flowers for me so I will have to see if she can make me some more as I think they just finish it off perfectly.


I saw this in the new Kaiser range it is called Twig Wall Art  and just had to make it.This one is for Shakira I am going to make a couple of more for the other girls and I might put little hooks or pegs on it for their hair ribbons? I made this in the papers Kaiser suggested but I am going to change them next time.I also added the little flowers from the Dear Lizzy range.
  




                                           Just a few close ups of the Twig Wall art.


                              This is the canvas to match the name sign.Turned out good hey.




                        Then I finished off  the week with this digital book from Snapfish of Shakira.
They had a special offer on and from the time I submitted it I received it in 4 days .Not bad hey.It is just photos of her 1st week and luckily her parents loved the book.


Space man ....
Isn't his smile sooooo cute.Check out the shoes.What a westie. Its times like this that make me melt.Other times I boil over ha ha
                                                                            Love


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful craft as usual. Aidan suits being a spaceman, love the ugh boots.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x