Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Birthday Cake

OMG two posts in a week what is happening to me..ha ha

Ashley had his 21st dinner recently

 .And while it happened before I went to hospital I was showing signs of being sick   so I had to make a cake that didn't take much thought but it had to look good..

So here is what I did...


Excuse the mess.

We bought a mud cake from Woolworth's and proceeded to cover the sides in chocolate frosting..


The LM and I  placed chocolate stick biscuits all around the cake.

This is a hard thing to do because the LM kept eating them as I put them on.


Somehow I did manage to get them all on.

My ingredients.

I topped the cake off with a couple of bags of Malteasers which are Ashley's favorite.
added a ribbon and a 21st sign and YEAH one birthday cake


Now what is this you ask ?
I told you that Malteasers are Ashley's favorite so I made Malteaser ice cream.
Sort of melt 4 litres of vanilla ice cream you know just till it's soft.
Add crushed Malteasers (I think I went overboard here I used 6 bags of Malteasers)
Mix
Then put in a container and re freeze.

Now enjoy...

1 comment:

  1. Ashley's cake looks amazing. You are a very talented lady

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x