Sunday, June 24, 2012

Chocolate slice

I am slowly getting back into a normal life. Well actually for the first time in months I
feel like doing things instead of just sitting in my cave.

So I saw this recipe on this blog One Crafty Mumma (this is a really great blog full of
lots of useful things to make and do or just be inspired.)
The recipe is for a chocolate slice .
This would have to be the easiest thing I have ever made and most importantly it was YUM.

All you need is to put all the ingredients into one bowl and mix
1 cup self raising flour
1 cup of coconut
1/2 cup sugar
125 grams melted butter
2 tablespoons cocoa
mix well -put in a greased  dish  and bake for 15-20mins on a moderate  heat

Ice with chocolate icing while still warm and then sprinkle with coconut.
Now you enjoy the fruits of your hard work ha ha

Yeah I know -he is a nut case .
He loves making us smile.
Enjoy

1 comment:

  1. Aidan certainly loves it. I still haven't tried the recipe.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x