Friday, October 26, 2012

Grankids sign

Kev's mothers birthday was on Sunday.
So on Sunday Yes Sunday I thought we would make her a Grankids sign I had seen.
I always leave things till the last moment but I usually find that they turn out much better this way than if I sit and plan it...
Well that's my story and I'm sticking to it anyway..ha ha ha




Well even though it took awhile to get to the finished product next time will be easier and I will probably leave it till the last minute as well  ha ha ha but I am really pleased with this and Mrs S seemed to like it as well.

Kev you did well with the bits I hate doing -measuring  -cutting - sanding and printing the pictures.What did I do ..well all those little pegs took time and I found the photos and I painted it -HANG ON ---OK it was a combined effort .What a great team we make hey Kev ....Kev can you hear me...KEV  where are you ?  KEV are you hiding from me....

I guess he is waiting for me to start the next one.... ha ha ha

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really good. Lucky kev has patience hey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dee your amazing that looks fantastic, TRACY, PS HOPE YOUR WELL X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracey ..hey why arn't you putting your pages on your blog anymore?You do the most amazing work and I should know I have copied a few..love dee xxx

      Delete
  4. IT LOOKS GREAT. A LOT OF GRANCHILDREN.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x