Thursday, November 1, 2012

Vintage Photo Thursday 4


 
I love this picture.
It is me and my two sisters with mum.I was around 8or 9.You can just make out the Harbour Bridge in the background.

It just reminds me of when things were good and family loved each other we had milkmen and home delivered bread.We drank milk at school assembly and if you were lucky you got a flavoured milk if not it was just warm milk urghhh remember the bottle caps off the milk? We even sung the National Anthem which was God save our Queen.....times were much simpler......

then we grow up and become our own soul .


1 comment:

  1. The photo was taken on Shark Island & I also love this photo.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x