Monday, December 3, 2012

Christmas Cards......


 
I had this great idea to make my Christmas cards this year....No not handmade but by using the computer.
I ended up using BigW their prices were great plus I already use their software and I am very happy with that -So off I went...
 
Hey!!!!
 
What to  put on the cover?????
 
Well of course it  was Christmas and of course it had to have the LM on it...So I searched Pinterest and found a couple I liked....I showed them to Kev and after much discussion he liked this one . Thanks to the person who had this idea but i couldnt get back to your site to acknowledge you but if you let me know I will as I am very grateful for this idea.
We changed it a lot and added bits and the results are WONDERFUL......well we think they are...
 

 
No Kevin you can't leave him like this.....
 
I know Kevin he is a lot quieter like this....
 
I know I know he cant get into trouble if he stayed like this......
 
KEVIN I SAID NO....PLEASE UNTIE THE CHILD.......(well maybe you can keep him like that for just a little while longer..NO No I'm joking untie him...he he he)


So now the LM is untied and getting into mischief.....

Yes I know Kev  if we left him like that it would be quiet ...

and YES Kev I know I would still have my glass vase that I have had for 20years.....

Yes I know Kev that if we left him like that we could have watched the news in peace....

Kev I am hiding that tape.....Kevvvv where is it......KEV I WANT THAT TAPE NOW ha ha ha

The cards have been written on with love and messages.....Stamps on them and tomorrow off to the post box...

Welcome to my madhouse...he he he

                                                             I love Christmas...

Today I am linking up here come and have a look...
                                                              Wow Us Wednesday

3 comments:

  1. I love the card, I agree just a few more minutes tied up for a little more peace. Aidan would have broken the lights if left for to long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got ours today! We cracked up when we opened it!!!

    You're awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dude,

    This is the marvellous post that I have come over after huge searches. I am really thankful to you for providing this unique information.

    Baby Gift Hampers

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x