Sunday, December 2, 2012

Elf on a Shelf....


Have you heard of The Elf on a Shelf Story...

I love the story but I think the Elf looks weird....not my scene.

The story goes like this....

The Little Elf reports back to Santa all the going ons in your house.He flys back to Santa each night to tell him if you have been  good or bad.

He is very mischievous so you never know where you will find him they love to play hide and seek......That's why people share pictures of the Elf with others to show just how cheeky he can be..

Mine is a very condensed version of the story.I like the idea but nut the Elf.

So I have bought a little Elf (well I say he is an Elf ) from Adair's and I love him.....got one for my Mum and Brie as well so they can join in...

This is a picture of the Original Elf like I said I feel something is just not right with him.Sorry Elf
you freak me out....


So this is Mr Elf  (the LM named him )  I think he is cute but since I took these 2 pictures I have cut his beard down a little.....

.
So I am doing my own version of Elf on the Shelf and when mum and Brie send me some of their pictures I will post them as well...

Do you do Elf on a Shelf? Send me some pictures if you do I would love to see them and put them on my blog...

1 comment:

  1. Something differant to do. I must get started with mine.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x