Friday, March 15, 2013

Soccer 2013


Well it's that time of year again....Soccer.

The LM was enrolled last year in the under 5's and while he was there he just didn't really get till maybe the last two games....

Fast forward to 2013 and we enrolled him again in the under 6's.I think he should be better this time around as he  is a bit older (fingers crossed ).

Training starts this week then games start early April..yeah ....NOT...Can you gather I am not a fan of soccer.I do go to most games and do the go go cheer but if I can get out of it I do...Does that make me a  mean mother ?  Kev enjoys soccer so he can do that one.I watch the swimming and now kung fun I am all sports out .

Anyway Kev took LM into the shops and got his new soccer boots.I told him get any colour but please not blue ( I hate blue)  
So off they went and LM ran in to shoe me his new shoes.....I tell you this I AM GOING SOCCER BOOT SHOPPING NEXT YEAR....

WHY.....

PURPLE!!!!!!!

It may not be blue but purple urgh.....no actually double  URGH URGH.....

LM loves them so I just smiled at him  mmmm beautiful mate.....and gave Kev the look..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x