Friday, May 17, 2013

My Boys

Kerry came over this week with my beautiful grandson for a visit.....God he is such a beautiful little boy...

That's a proud and deeply in love Nana talking but truly he is just  beautiful....

 
My job is to burp Jaxon after Kerry feeds him.....to everyone else I am burping him but to me I am cuddling my baby boy....

 
This was snuggle Nana time then Kerry started to talk to Jaxon and WOW look at that little face light up..

 
The LM loves to take "selfies"...I have just learnt to grin and take it.It makes him happy so I am happy....


This is the LM's adorable face.....he makes this makes this face and flutters his eyes and then he tells you he is adorable....Yeah when you are sleeping kid.......

Have a great weekend...

3 comments:

  1. The photos of u & jaxon are beautiful. He is such a cutie. Love the photo of LM. He has the redest lips. It looks like he's wearing lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Dee - all the pics!!!
    Have a wonderful weekend
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good photos & Jaxon is growing so very fast. Aidan as usual is the star poser. xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x