Tuesday, May 21, 2013

My front entry way

Today I did a bit of rearranging....So what you say .....that's normal......

Well not for me.When I put something  a certain way that's the way it stays FOREVER.....

My china cabinet had been the same way for around 25 years till I moved in with Kev....and then I had to move some of my things around to fit his in.

That almost killed me...

But now that cabinet has been the same for 11 years it's a vicious circle ha ha

Kerry has been on my back for ages to de clutter my things and slowly (very painstakingly slow) I have been changing little things...

Anyway mum came down yesterday and brought me and early birthday gift.

It was a beautiful white iron stand with a little bird on it....

OMG where do I put it. So last night that's all I could think about ......where will this go if I move this here I can put this here and then this here

Crap ...................too hard go to sleep.

So this morning when I woke up I started thinking again ( I think I am on the verge of a brain tumour with all this thinking ha  ha ) where things can go ....then I had a light globe moment (idea) ....and here is what I came up with.....

Before.....


I think it looks good the way it is.  With the metal bird house my friend Gill gave it to me for my birthday one year and I love to usually to fill it with bits ....At Easter I put little eggs in it....it's too cute and one of my favorites...

 
This is what Mum and John gave me for my birthday  isn't it fantastic...I have a thing for pears and apples.I got these from Spotlight I think they look real...


I got this for Mothers day from Kev and the LM and I love it.

So put them together and what do I get.....


A fresh new front entrance way which I really like and I'm getting used to by the minute.
The flowers used to be in my bedroom  but I thought they would match really good out here.

I have heard of others who "shop" from their own  house I quite like this so I will be updating a bit more as I get the courage up.

3 comments:

  1. I love the wrought iron stand. Looks great with the pears and would look lovely for a high tea too.
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps happy birthday in advance.
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks lovely Deidre & I love the pears. Happy early Birthday. xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x