Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Photo Fun 1

Do you have a smart phone?

I think that's what you call them...I am the worst when it comes to phone technology. I usually get the LM to tell me what I am doing wrong or why something wont work. How bad is that having a 5 year old show you how to use a phone or computer but he is like most kids really good at it...

I am so not into phones but I do have a Apple phone. I wasn't going to get one  until I decided it was easier to use this phone for it's camera rather than take a phone and a camera every time you go out.

Plus I really love having my photos in albums on the phone .This is what finally  sold me on the phone.

I have relented though to "apps"....like I said I don't use my phone other than phone calls and photos but I have bought a few apps and some free ones.

I thought I would show you a few that I tend to use and are happy with.I have gotton a few others but found them to be crap so DELETE was used on these..

 
This particular app was recommended on someones blog once (sorry but I can't remember  where as it was a long time ago) "gift plan" is the name  and it  is for keeping lists of who and what you buy for Christmas and Birthdays. Also if an idea comes into your head for a gift you can record it on this under the persons profile.
Also with this app you won't ever double up on gifts again as it keeps each gift listed under the year/date you gave it.
Forget having to  remember  sizes  - just record all these details under each persons details and you will never be unsure of what size they are... .I like this one as it is quite easy to use. Cost is $2.99 .Why don't they just say $3.00 is that because it sounds cheaper the other way.
 

 
This one is  "Sleep Lite"..... I got for the LM .It is a Christmas countdown app .

You  find out the days ,hours ,minutes..till Christmas.Crazy but the LM loves it.

You can have Santa or other Christmas characters to do this.Just a fun app  it plays Christmas carols which you can choose....whoop whoop. The best thing is though it's free.Oh and if you shake your phone you will hear little bells.I hear you running to get your phone now so you can have this aren't you....

I also have a few  apps that I use for photos...

 
My favourite is "Pixlromatic" this app lets you edit your photos ,add frames and special effects and has quite a few overlays .

Very easy to use.

I let t he LM use  it and he can do it  quite easy  without help.

This one is free....


 
"Label dispenser" is just what it says .
 
You can put a label on photos -lots of styles and fonts.
 
Also has arrows and stripes.I don't use this one that much but it is a fun app.
 
Cost 99 cents ...(say $1.00 for goodness sake)
 
 
Also I like "colour splash" this app converts your photo to black and white while keeping the selected part coloured.
 
It takes a while to get use too but gives great results.
 
Cost 99 cents.
 
So that's it for my favourite apps .
 
What do you have on your phone?

2 comments:

  1. I'm a bit hopeless with apps. I've only really got a few social media ones.
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think everything said made a great deal of sense.
    However, what about this? what if you composed a catchier
    post title? I mean, I don't wissh to tell you how to run your blog, but what if yyou added a title that grabbed folk's attention? I mean "Photo Fun 1" is a little plain. You might
    glande aat Yahoo's home page and note how they
    create article headlines to grab viewers to click.
    Yoou might add a related video or a reated
    picture or two to grab readers excited about what you've got to say.
    In my opinion, it would bring your posts a little livelier.


    my site Real Racing 3 Cheats

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x