Thursday, July 18, 2013

10 minute craft-Wine glass charms.....

Today I am showing you how to make wine glass charms....

I am almost ashamed to show you this as it would have to be the most simplest craft I have ever made but the result is terrific and makes a great gift ....

You will need ...



some small silver beads...
a silver charm...or two or three the choice is yours....
A earring hoop....I got mine from Spotlight  where I got 6 for $2.5o...

All you need to do is slightly bend the hook and straighten it This makes it easier for the beads to be thread on.

I drive Kevin crazy because I use my scissors to do this step
"you will hurt yourself why don't you use pilers?"
"because I don't want to "

Now start to thread 2 silver beads on then add the charm then 2 more silver beads..this is just what I did you can do it what ever way you want.

And guess what your  FINISHED.....


These go on the wine glass stem so if you are at a party or dinner no one can take your glass as it is personalized or use just if you want some bling with your wine.
These are super easy to make in fact it took me longer to do this post than it did to make 4 wine glass charms...

I am going to put two charms  together and give them as Christmas gifts .The rest are going to be given to LM for his school fair later this year....

Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this Dee - why didn't I ever think of doing this before ???
    Thanks so much for the idea!
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x