Sunday, July 21, 2013

I have done some more little changes....

I must be getting better I have just gone and changed a few more things around home.

Like I said before even changing one little thing is a big deal for me so God knows what has got into me at the moment....

 
This little table is in my kitchen near the pantry .All I use it for is for a few tea towels in the drawer so they are close to me in the kitchen.

 
All I did was to change the plant to one I already had but had never used  and moved my little brown bird cant put that away....
 
wow what a big chande Dee....

 
I know it's not a big change to you but trust me it is for me and it  looks really good  and I am very happy.
What do they say "small things amuse small minds"  yes that's me..... 
 
 
This was how my coffee table looked .....I bought the flowers while up at mums in April and then mum brought me down the little green berries when she was last here.....
 
 


                                                                              Before...

 
Now.
 I changed the plant and took away the birdhouse and found the bookends in my craft room. They were a Christmas gift from a couple of years ago but I just hadn't found a place for them to go until now and I added some candles and new coasters.....
 I like this change it seems less cluttered .


1 comment:

  1. Very nice. We all love to change things around and it seems to bring on a new look, Good for you Deidre as you don't like change. xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x