Friday, July 12, 2013

Mixed up Photos Friday 8....


Hi just an update on the doctors.I cant get into the infectious disease team till 1st August.Can you believe that I am so upset well I told my leg nurse and she said I am to see them this coming Wednesday and my Doctor will do something well late yesterday afternoon my Doctor called me (yes he is that type of wonderful Doctor) and wants me to send results down to him asap.So I have done that and am just waiting......I am getting a bag ready for hospital though so I wont be in a rush....

Anyway hope you enjoy this weeks pictures.....


Yes LM you are a nut case.Here the LM is being silly when asked to smile .....God help me...
 
"I want this hat" Well sorry mate it is for Jaxon.....
 

My baby boy is growing up.He is almost 4 months old can you believe it.....I still see Kerry in him so much although he looks like Emmanuel as well...

 
I think Jaxon is a little doll......



                                     Nana why do you persist in putting me in these funny hats?.....
 
 
Hanging out with Daddy.....


Jaxon look at all your shoes you are definitely your parents son they are the same......And these are only some of them.

 
"Take a photo of my sore arm Dee but wait till I have my sad face on"


                                                             Me and my boy talking.....


And lastly here is Rachel and her new little Kitten Phoenix.I want to thank you all for the kind wishes you sent to me for Rachel regarding Minty.He will be missed but now we have Phoenix to help fill the gap in our hearts....

Have a great weekend

4 comments:

  1. Love all the photos, especially Jaxon's little owl hat & all his shoes. Poor Aidan & his sore arm, he knows how to put on the faces though. Boy do I have a lot of catching up to do on all your blog posts. It doesn't pay to be out of action for awhile.
    Love you Mum xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally up to date, I think so. It was great to read & catch up with all the pages & the photos. Out of battery but now back on charge. Love Mum xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you tell me Jaxon is small - but man oh man - I can't believe how big he is Dee - and he's gorgeous!!!
    What happened to Jaxon's arm - that looks bad!
    And Rachel is gorgeous ( as is the new kitten )
    Have a wonderful weekend my friend
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear you are unwell. I shall read on to see what's going o .
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x