Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Wings for Ava

I love these little wing books. I usually make them as a gift for friends for their  new born babies.

They are just so cute. I have lost track of how many I have actually made and the recipients love them as well.


I love using pinks probably because I have so much of it in my stash.I was determined to not buy anything to use on this book but just use up what I have. Thankfully I had heaps to choose from...


My one problem when I make something is I don't know when to stop . I keep adding and adding bits and then it just looks too full. Hopefully I stopped myself in time for this one...


Sorry about the glare on the photo but you get the idea...

So now I am off to the post to send this little wing book off to it's new home.
Bye...


Today I am linked up here Wow us Wednesdays

                                        

1 comment:

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x