Sunday, August 25, 2013

A cute little bird...


Isn't this bird cute?  well I think so  .

She started out white and there was two of them. One had an accident and then there was one.
I didn't want the bird white any more so I sprayed her black.Yum she looks good but she was put in the cupboard for months and I forgot about her.


When I found her again she looked worse for wear and very unwanted, and I thought no I don't like it ant more  we have to have a change.So out came the apple green paint and she has had a face lift....


 
I sprayed her too heavy but a great thing happened to her.She "crackled" I couldn't have planed it better....
 
 
Don't you just love this crackled effect....
So my little unwanted white bird is now a very happy apple green and is looking great.
 
This was just the quickest little craft project I have done in awhile.It is amazing what a can of spray paint can do....
 
Now I have to work out where she is going to go I think on the back deck but at the moment she is in the kitchen.

1 comment:

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x