Friday, August 16, 2013

Mixed up Photos Friday 13


Welcome to this weeks photos,I hope you like them....


                            My wonderful parents out for dinner.They make such a cute couple.....


This handsome young fella is my husband with his three boys taken around 21years ago...He is still handsome and still has his  cheeky smile and Yes he still drinks Tootheys beer.......
 
Jaxon is 5months old now gee time goes so fast....He is the love of my life and makes my heart smile every time I see him.The best part is he recognizes me when he sees me.Oh course he does because whenever I see him I am smothering him in kisses and he is thinking "who is that crazy lady who keeps kissing me?"  "WELL JAXON I AM YOUR NANA AND THE KISSING NEVER STOPS"...ha ha ha  


A beautiful young family,they look so good together don't they.Check out little Jaxons soles of his shoes "NIKE'S"....yep a little trendsetter....


My cheeky boy got player of the match again at soccer.Love his shirt...what a cutie patootie...


More bracelets for the school fair...I got some new beads and had to try them out....they are from the junk shop for $2 a bag,not bad hey and they look good made up as well.....


These balloons are from the LM's birthday,I put some in the shower and he loves it.The giggles he makes as he showers are priceless.........


Nana's little boy all rugged up.............


Jaxon .Ziggy and Diesel playmates forever do you think anyone would ever mess with Jaxon when he is bigger with these two around. Oh and don't worry the are NOT Pitbulls......


Check out those skinny jeans -what a little cutie.......I love the scarf around his neck but it is a dribble cloth.It is a new idea looks good dosnt it.....


Jaxon has such a beautiful smile..................



At the beach with mum and dad.....Such a lovely family........


Another lovely family is our son Mitchell with his children Luca and Shakira..........Grandchildren are so wonderful to have I wish I had heaps more.

Hear that kids 'I WANT HEAPS AND HEAPS OF GRANDKIDS"

Hope you have a great weekend

1 comment:

  1. I can't get over how like Ashley is like Kevin when he was younger.
    Great photos as usual. xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x