Friday, September 13, 2013

Mixed Photos Friday 17



                                                Our Cutie Pie niece Miss Makayla....


                                         I'll protect you because I am your big brother............


                                                      Miss Makayla and her mummy Kate..........


                                           Our Grand daughter Shakira is growing up so fast........


Click clack front and back......Do you remember that roads campaign song? I know I am showing my age here but we used to say it all the time to Kerry whenever she got into the car and now say it to the LM..


My sister in law Pam and my mother in law Mrs Sid having a toast for Tony Abbott.No I was just joking about that but they should have been ha ha .........


                   Father and Daughter -my brother-in law John and his baby daughter Rachel.......

                                                     Jaxon tastes as good as he looks...........


                                 My niece Melissa she is so grown up and beautiful.....


Can you believe these three boys.........Zeke and Trey in the pool this week at their Nana's and Phoenix the Cat going near the water cats aren't suppose to like water but someone forgot to tell this cat that........Crazy I tell you all three of them ha ha


                   Bowen ...can you believe this little man is now one week old.....too cute....


It was Dog Dog's Birthday this week he was 60 yes 60 that is what the LM said any way I got a cup cake and the LM started eating the icing I told him to wait till we put the candle on the cake  and sang Happy Birthday to Dog Dog and he said "NO Dog Dog docent like the icing" so LM ate all the icing put the candle in and then we sung Happy Birthday....So for $2 I made one LM and one sixty year old Dog Dog very happy....


OH before I go I must tell you this.LM and I were sitting on my bed chatting when we had the following conversation

LM- Dee I have to tell you something...

me - OH crap what has he broken

LM- I 'm pregnant

me- Whhhhattttt..

LM-yep I 'm pregnant I am going to have a baby and I am going to keep it....then he hopped off the bed and went outside to play .

me-couldn't stop laughing...

kev-who was in the bathroom at the time  came out with a big smile  and said 'there is  never a dull moment with him is there..."

me-nope

Have a great weekend

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photo of Bowen, he looks so tiny.
    I'm glad that dog dog had a good birthday. I can't believe that he's 60, & I guess he'll be on the plane to come on holidays with Aidan.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x