Friday, September 6, 2013

Mixed up Photos Friday 16.



Hi
Hope you like my photos this week there are a couple that I know I am going to treasure for a long time as I just love them......Enjoy.


I went into our Reject shop this week and picked up these cute little plastic milk bottles with lids for $5...yes $5 for 6 bottles good buy I think I have mini glass ones but yep they are glass and I don't want the LM to break them this way I am happy for him to use every day....The paper straws were $2 a pack I didn't have any red ones so they came home with me as well....


Jaxon is starting to eat solids now and is just so cute and layed back as this picture shows.Here he is eating a cruscuit....


                                                 Hi!! just helping mummy with the washing.....


This is an old photo of the LM at Currumbin Bird Sanctuary.I had to dig it out for him to take to school for news.....topic was birds...


Yes Jaxon we know you are such a beautiful baby with or without clothes you are just sooo cute...


Hanging with Poppy...Poppy just loves Jaxon and it seems the feeling is mutual..
 

"Now Nana watch how I move my foot.My shoes are Nikes you know".........


Remember the Baby Subway art I made the other week.Well I decided to make a Wedding one and Lisaand Alan were my guiena pigs first try.I love how it turned out.The frame around this is only for this post as it will be in a frame with matt board around it.These were Lisa's colours so I was really happy with how it turned out-so was she....


My very talented mother made this ripple blanket for my sister...I love it but mum is going to make me a red and white one for the LM....


A certain little boy getting cranky because his shirt was stuck...It wasn't stuck it was on backwards...


                                                    The little baby melts my heart..........


                                  Look at that cute little bum....I tell you he is beautiful.....


 Another beautiful little boy is our new grandson born on Tuesday....Bowen so so cute....

For goodness sake Nana do you have to always keep kissing me?....

Yes!!!

Hope you have a great weekend

1 comment:

  1. Jaxon is growing up so fast & he looks as though he loves getting his photo taken, I wonder why...xxxx All the other photos are also nice.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x