Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Necklace love



OH how I love happy mail.... I recently  received the most beautiful necklaces that I ordered from Etsy.

I got one for darling Brie who turned 30 last month and then I also got one just for little old me.
Hey!!!!  cut it with the old...


I just love mine.It has everyone I love on it ......who could ask for  more....


The LM wanted a necklace so I got him this....He wants to wear it when he goes out because Da has a necklace and he needs one to match -that is what he said...cute kid...


 This is the one for Brie...she is an amazing photographer so that's why I got the camera. Lee Lee is her daughters nickname and B for Brie and A for Annaliese her daughters name...phew  big sentence..


I have spread the charms out to give you all a better look at the necklace.I am so happy with these necklaces I will definitely be going back for more gifts.....

 
Just had to show mine again...LOVE IT...
 
So if you are looking for something different  and personal check out
 
Branded Heart Jewellery Etsy shop
 
I wont tell you the price for these as Brie reads my blog..... Hello Brie! but trust me you will be pleasantly surprised by the cost....Postage is reasonable and she combines postage which is always good.I received these quite quickly considering they came from  San Diego USA and they were custom made .

Hope you check out her shop...

PS Brie loves her necklace and is very happy with it...

1 comment:

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x