Monday, September 9, 2013

Soccer Presentation Day

It was the LM's Soccer presentation day today and of course Kevin had to work so LM's Nana and Grand dad took him and they also took LM's cousins Zeke and Trey ...I couldn't go as I wouldn't have been able to stand up that long let alone walk around ...

It usually goes for a couple of hours the kids get  their trophy and a show bag and then there are carnival rides so it is a big thing especially for  the little players like the LM and his team...

Even though the LM played in the under 5's last year we dint go to the presentation as I was in hospital in Intensive Care with my heart failure and Kev didn't realise that it was on till way after the date that he had missed it..............

Not this year.......

  
                                              Trophies and Soccer photos were given out  .........


                   The it was off to the rides and giant slippery dips again and again and again.....


The LM even got an award for Encouragement.He loves it and hasn't had it off hi s neck yet.

Both trophies went to school today for news.

I don't know how they did but Nana and Grand dad brought home 3 happy boys I bet they both need a strong drink.

Thanks heaps Mr and Mrs Sid I really appreciate you doing this for Aidan

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like the boys had fun. Good day also for Nan & Grandad with the boys. i love Aidan's encouragement award. Well done Aidan xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x