Sunday, September 22, 2013

The Little Man is gone.....



                           I don't know whether to laugh or cry but my LM has left home....


No he hasn't ran away or anything like that  he has left but he has gone to Queensland to stay with my parents for the school holidays to give Kevin and I a break.

He left yesterday at 3.00pm and boy it has been quiet around here.The car trip home was unbelievably quiet just didn't seem real.

Kev and  I said we are going out to movies and dinner but I bet we don't do either,last night we had chicken rolls for tea and I started on throwing out things I don't use in my craft room while I did this Kev went through the desk so far I have clean out one shelf and have two large garbage bags of bits I don't use any more.If I haven't used it in a year I probably wont so why keep it....


In case you are thinking we sent the LM on the plane by himself  no my sister (LM's real mother ) took him up and she is staying at mums as well.

He rang me when he got there and as my mum has moved house this was his first time there at the new house  I asked him about his room and he said "it looks comfortable" .....

 "Comfortable" he is six years old.....

Oh well I do miss our mornings together in bed where we talk and I tickle him but gee the silence is WONDERFUL.....

2 comments:

  1. You will have a great break....them imagine the reunion.
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peace & quite for you. Benson still has not come out of our room. Aidan has been very good so far. It's only been 1 day though.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x