Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Dishcloth lovin....



Lately I have been seeing all these beautiful crotchet and knitted dish cloths and while I thought they looked good I thought they were too pretty to use so I didn't bother trying to make one...

That was until last night...

I didn't want to do my  baby rug I just wanted something quick and easy so I found a couple of patterns on pinnterest got out my wool and went to work....

I used a mix of 2 patterns because I didn't like some parts and while watching the show I managed to finish it...

I used Sugar n Cream cotton which is a dream to work with and this was the variegated green mix .

Now while I love how it turned out I don't think I will use it as I think it is too pretty to use on dirty dishes...

What do you think?Have you made any ?

2 comments:

  1. I wondered if you would end up making one! And yes you should use it, I have noticed they don't get smelly like other cloths and they look nice on the sink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to get the pattern off you. I'd love it in 1 colour.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x