Friday, October 4, 2013

Mixed up Photos Friday 20



Hi I hope you enjoy my photos this week .It has been a weird week here no LM who is in QLD at my parents for the school holidays and then after I spent all last week clearing out my craft room-office we started on the lounge dinning and kitchen so we have been cleaning getting rid of things  and then painting the walls and ceiling while LM isn't here.We were to have painters come and do it but they rang us at 6.30 am yesterday and said they couldn't come as he is sick but he can come next Tuesday What!!! and have this mess for 5 days I told him forget it so Kev and I are painting ...yuck...
 

How I miss this LM...he is noisy loud and a chatterbox but he is so loving and beautiful I cant wait for him to come.I sent him this shirt as a surprise  to mums house as he loves Mickey he loved it...


                                                              LM at Australia Zoo....


                      Brie completed in Challenge she is so fit ...I get tired just looking at her.....


While at Nana's the LM got not one but two bikes to ride...He is one very happy little boy....


Lisa sent me this photo she had of her and the LM....I really like this picture of the two of them...


                I don't usually look at these but it was sent to me this week and it did make me laugh ......


                                                       Poppy and his little mate Jaxon....


My beautiful daughter and her family Emmanuel and of course handsome Jaxon in his Tux pj's....


Jaxon and his daddy Emmanuel at Jaxons swimming lessons....Looks like we have another little fish .


Happy Birthday Emmanuel .... he is celebrating with his friends and family and the little boy in his tuxedos pj's I love them.Kev calls them his clubbing clothes...


I cant believe that my beautiful niece Chloe is turning two next month ,where has the time gone...


                 So not only does he love the pool to swim in he has discovered THE BEACH....


                              Poor Nana braved the waters and went for a swim with the LM...


And lastly this little darling puppy is going to be our newest family member.She is a Shinese ...which is a Pekingese dad with a Shituzi mum....Her name is Lilly....this photo was taken when she was 4 weeks old she is now 5 so only 3 more weeks till she comes home.

We have to wait till she is 8 weeks as she is in Tasmania and they wont allow dogs to fly under 8 weeks.I am so excited it has been awhile without a dog but I feel I am getting well enough to finally get other.

We told the LM we got a puppy and he said "a real one" yep a real one .....

3 comments:

  1. Great family photos! Love the newest furry family member - I know she will be loved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dee, what an adorable family!! Thanks for sharing and for visiting my blog as you have!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. On the countdown until Aidan flies home with Gail. I know that I will miss them & the funny things that Aidan comes out with. The only one that will not miss Aidan is Benson. Love all the photos as usual. xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x