Friday, November 29, 2013

Mixed up Photos Friday 28



Hi peeps how is your week going? Have you started or finished your Christmas shopping.?

I have totally finished  all of  the presents.Well that's a little  lie Kevin is picking up the last  one on Sunday but we know what it is it just has to be bought and picked up then its all done Yeah ......but then yuck we have to wrap them all up..I usually leave this till the last moment then its panic stations well this year its going to be different I want to start wrapping this weekend....

                                    Hope you enjoy checking out our photos this week..............


Makayla  got to see the big an in red Kate her mother said she was very good and gave Santa her dummy's as she is a big girl now................


         Daniel is such a good father to Tyler and Makayla I think its because he is a big  kid himself......


I picked up a spare quilt for the LM when he saw this he flipped  he loved it and said Dog Dog did as well....Thank goodness he liked it I wouldn't want to upset Dog Dog....


Not the best photo but we in Myers ad they announced that Santa was arriving in ten minutes so we went over to see how Jaxon would react to Santa....He was great so this weekend we are off to get our Santa photos...


On the subject of Jaxon I just couldn't believe this when I saw his new car seat it has a plug so it can be plugged into a mp3 player or maybe a phone  to listen to music anyway what a long way we have come when Kerry was a baby it was a basket on the back seat of the car and if we were lucky we had a net to go over it ha ha


             My very talented mum just finished her giant doiley rug.Looks fantastic mum...


Our Brie is doing really well at comps since she she joined  Surf Life Saving. I am so proud of her....


Another photo of beautiful Princess Lilly such a pretty little baby...She reminds me so much of her mother Talia when she was born...


Kev went to the dog park with the LM  and Lilly and Ash and Mel were there with Kyla...

 I love this photo of the two of them....Best friends....or Don't mess with me or my best friend will deal with you.

Either way they get on really well together and are very  happy to see each other ....


     My beautiful Grandson Jaxon....he is just so precious to me.......Check out those eyelashes...

He is now crawling oh my wont be long now till walking then OMG running watch out Kerry get ready to start chasing him.....


I made up some little hair clips for some little gifts for some special girls for Christmas.....


And I couldn't have a week with out showing a picture of my cheeky LM.....He is such a cutie and means the world to me......We are so lucky to have him...

1 comment:

  1. Great Friday photos & look forward to seeing the Santa photos. Have a great weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x