Friday, December 27, 2013

12 Days of Christmas 10

On the Tenth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
                         Ten Shinny bells.....
                     Nine Naivety treasures....
        Eight Plum Pudding Truffles....
           Seven Chocolate Crackle pudding
    Six Silly Santa's
          Five golden balls...
             Four  old tree branches...
                 Three Christmas cookies.....
             Two Beautiful Christmas cards ....
                and a baby hand print ball


What can I say about these .....

I saw them....

I wanted them....

I got them.....



They are just so pretty I had to have them for Christmas...Not sure what I am going to use them for yet but I will think of something.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x