Monday, December 16, 2013

12 Days of Christmas 3


On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me...........

              3 Bags of Christmas cookies.....
             2 Beautiful Christmas cards ....
                and a baby hand print ball....

                      
                    These little Cheats Reindeer Cookies are for our neighbours from the LM...

                He sat down with me today and we made them and also some for his friends in class..


I am really proud of the LM usually he wont sit and do things like this he would rather be outside playing but no he tried really hard here to make them...He had the computer in front of him and kept comparing his to the picture talking to them Gee I am just so damn proud..

He couldn't wait for Kev to come home so they could deliver them..Funny little kid that he is...

1 comment:

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x