Thursday, December 19, 2013

12 days of Christmas 5


On the Fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me....
                        Five golden balls...
                   Four  old tree branches...
 Three Christmas cookies.....
      Two Beautiful Christmas cards ....
 and a baby hand print ball....

I have been so busy making everyone elses Christmas balls I forgot that I need to update our Name tree..

                                               This year we have had to add the following to our tree.
                                                                           Jaxon
Bowen
Miss Lilly
Kyla
and Shane..
 
So we are up to date now or for at least 2013 xx

2 comments:

  1. About time you thought about yourself

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so good at making those ornaments. Thanks again for the lovely ones you sent to us. Thanks for all your visits to Desire Empire this year. Have a fabulous Christmas and New Year in 2014.
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x