Friday, December 27, 2013

Easy Peasy Joy Bunting...

 

            Here is a really quick bunting you can make either for Christmas or any occasion....

 
I had a bunting piece already on cardboard so I just traced around it onto some burlap that I had the amount of pieces I wanted....
 

Then I sewed a piece of woven ribbon but any type of ribbon or bias binding could be used,I left a long piece at each end to use as ties....


                              I used a large stencil I had to stencil the letters on with .....


Using black paint I dabbed the brush onto the fabric till I got the coverage I wanted. Be careful not to have your brush too wet the drier the better...


                                                         carefully remove the stencil.....


                                                       Do all the letters and let dry fully ....


                          And there you have it some lovely Christmas bunting done the easy way.....

1 comment:

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x