Friday, December 6, 2013

Mixed up photos Friday 29....



Hi friends are you starting to get ready for Christmas or are you like me BIG BOAST HERE I have finished done end all of my shopping all I need to do now is wrap the stuff and cry when I REALISE HOW MUCH I have spent ha ha


                            Auntie Brie and Lilly she is very lucky to have Brie as her Auntie....


Two for one here not only does Lilly get Brie she gets Annaliese who is doing a mini rubbish pick up here...


Pic Monkey has a new feature Santa land...I made the LM into a cross between and old elf and a school boy who has had too much egg nog...


Kevin is teaching Miss Lilly to swim here is she just floating around the pool she loves the water..


                           We finally have a tomato or two on one of our trees.yeah....


I thought I would make another giant doiley blanket this one is really trying my patience as it has been undone so many times...but I wont let it get the best of me....


                Shakira and Bowen such cuties I cant believe Bowen is 3 months old now....



The LM is very happy Mumma Gail (my sister ) gave him a tablet for this techno boy for Christmas...


                                     Beautiful family Kerry Emmanuel and Jaxon...


Pam (Kev's sister) wanted a real tree this year here is her son Craig carrying it out of the farm...


                               My beautiful stars cant wait to get them on my tree....


Lisa and Alan came over for dinner and we went out to the pub here is the LM photo bombing the photo he is so funny at times...


LM writing out all his Christmas cards for the kids in his class.I made them all a ball rather than a candy cane each...


Our newest Christmas book edition.I love to get Australian books.We have been reading them each night.I am surprised at just how well the LM reads when he wants to....

have a great weekend....

1 comment:

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x