Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Santa photos....


One of my favourite parts of Christmas is the Santa photo...I love the memories of that day whether they cried or if it went like clockwork every one is different and everyone brings back different memories....


This is Kerry's first Santa photo..... this one went like a breeze the next couple of years didn't we had to back her onto Santa's lap so she couldn't see who she was about to sit on....


                        This is Chris the LM's big brother (he is now 30yrs old )when I see this picture I see the LM.....


This is the LM's first Santa photo and like Kerry's there was no problems I think under the age of one its easy after that wear ear muffs....ha ha he is only 4 months old here but I can see his little cheeky face even in this photo....


Now we are here in 2013 no problem at all.He was really excited to see Santa ...When Santa asked what he wanted he said "just a surprise" One thing about LM's Santa photos is he usually has one of his friends (toy) with him...today it was Baby Kitty LM said she really wanted to see Santa...Who cares I thought if he has a little toy cat with him just adds to the memories....

This year went really well for the LM not so last year...He was all dressed and looking handsome like he does we were in the car almost there and he gets the mother of all nose bleeds....After it stopped we thought should we take him I mean there was only a few blood spots on his shorts and you couldn't really tell but then we decided no wait till next weekend and bring two shirts...See another memory to treasure...


Jaxon also had his picture taken the same day as the LM...he was no problem at all.In fact he really liked Santa's facial hair.. see the way Jaxon is holding onto Santa's beard and Santa is holding it as well....it ain't coming off no way....So this year was good next year well that is a different matter...


                                  Since we had both boys together we got a joint photo ...

                                                         I love it my two loves together......


And last photo is my beautiful Miss Lilly and the LM who took Dog Dog with him this time...

Poor Miss Lilly her bow went funny to the side we only put a bow on her because her face is so dark we thought a bow may help..Anyway I just LOVE this picture....

It was taken at our local vets and the money raised goes to the Paws and Claws charity....

Do you have any memories about Santa photos?

                                                          Cant wait till next year....

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Dee. Glad they enjoyed it this year, as it can be so fraught with danger trying to get it to all go well with the big fella.

    You baubles arrived safely. Thanks so much for your kindness. It is just so great.
    I am writing a blog post including your lovely gift and will post soon.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Dee love all the pictures. How cute. What wonderful memory treasures you have.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how gorgeous. Do you know for the life of me, i can never remember actually having my photo taken with Santa when I was a kid... seriously! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x