Friday, January 31, 2014

Mixed up Photos Friday 32


Hi Friends here we are again at this weeks photos.....There isn't many this week but boy next week I have a few.....


LM is loving his new Nikes he said they make him look older and run faster.....


Lots of this going on this week I cant keep the fish out of the water......


That wasn't suppose to happen like that......I wanted Kevin to move one of my barrels downstairs and he did but this is how it ended up....Barrel ok but he had to buy a new trolley....


I did a rearrange on our back deck to fit in our egg chair.....


                                        Trey having fun....what a cheeky little face.....


Another big smile is Zeke our eldest nephew.....

Hope you like them

Have a great weekend
love

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x