Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Sid our Elf on the Shelf...


I bought for the LM a Elf on the shelf this year.....

He loved it.....

Although I am a bad mother I forgot to read the book about the Elf  to him.......

We named our Elf "Sid"......

Now Sid did lots of weird things and we took photos of a few of the really out there ones....

LM loved looking for him each morning to see what mischief  Sid got up to the night before....


This is my favourite......LM didn't understand the ball bit  but he knows the song so he was happy that Sid knew it as well.....


Sid has somehow upset one of LM's toys....


How he got into this situation I'll never know....


Well thanks Sid I liked that photo LM couldn't stop laughing when he saw that one....


What a ladies man is our Sid.....


Oh good Sid knows David Bowies Rocket man song.....


Good bye LM I will see you next year in December for some more fun.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x