Thursday, January 23, 2014

The Tooth Fairy...

We had a special visitor before Christmas ....

Some one who the LM has been hanging to come to his house....

Who are we talking about ?

We are speaking about the one and only TOOTH FAIRY....


Look how tiny it is....it is smaller than a tic tac....


the LM discovered a loose tooth  awhile ago but we thought he wouldn't loose it for awhile

WRONG...

He was out the back with Kevin one day and was playing with the hose and somehow while Kev as winding the hose up it knocked the loose tooth...


It was still in his mouth but the LM pulled it out and was so proud while showing Kev....


He came running in to show me his tooth then we cleaned it...then of course I had to take photos....


He put his little cute tooth  in his tooth Fairy Chest to wait for the Fairy to come....

And come she did ...she left a nice shinny and bright $2 coin for him inside the chest....

When I was little I didn't get two dollars from the tooth fairy why should he...said Kev...

I felt like saying well come here and I will pull your tooth out (knock it out) and then the Tooth Fairy will leave you $2 dollars but I didn't.ha ha ha
love


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x