Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Easy Peasy Chocolate Freckles..



I would love to take the credit for these delicious little treats but I saw this idea on Girls wear blue too blog and her Instagram both are  great to read and Tammy inspires me all the time with things she does...

And one of these was Easy Chocolate Freckles...


                                                         Don't they look great.....
I was using melted chocolate the other day and had a bit left which I didn't want to waste when I remembered seeing these from Tammy that she made...


All you need is melted chocolate ....

Some small Patty cake liners.

After you have put the liners in a small cupcake tin put some chocolate in each liner.I used a teaspoon and put that in.
When all filled I lightly tapped the cake tin on the counter to try and level the chocolate out....


Sorry about the photo quality it was on my phone and I was hurrying...

Anyway now just get a spoon with some 100 and 100's on it and sprinkle over the melted chocolate and refrigerate..


Take out of the fridge and take the patty case liner off ...

Now you have beautiful little chocolate freckles....

Enjoy

Oh and thanks Tammy for such a great idea...
love


1 comment:

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x