Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Project Life

I love the beautiful Project life  projects being done by very clever people and while I love it its not for me....

So what I am doing is Project 365

It is a phone app that allows you to put a photo a day into to it for the month ...Then I just send it to my phone the completed month....

LOVE IT...... This is my third month of doing it but its fun and I am going to keep doing it....


This is the first month that I did and I love just looking at it and seeing everything at a glance.SO many memories that I'm glad to have a record of....

I think my favourite for December is December 23rd.The LM losing his first tooth he was just so excited.....

Another fun month...you do forget the little things so that's what I like to record and will do so more in the coming months...

My favourite for January is -January 13th I love this shot of Kevin that the LM took with our new under water camera...
When I have a years worth I am going to make a digital book and because they are 20 pages I will just put the odd special photos on the extra pages....

So I hope you like the look of my Project 365
love

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments and would like to Thank you for taking the time to leave them.
Love
Dee x